Membership in CITOC is open to individuals serving in the position of court chief information or chief technology officer. Membership by a state’s court chief information/technology officer or the state’s appellate court chief information/technology officer requires approval by the state court administrator. Membership by a local court chief information/technology officer requires approval of the local court administrator.
CITOC is the only organization in the U.S. chartered solely for people who work in courts on court technology. Here’s what CITOC has for you.
- A two-day annual conference with other court technologists, sharing information about court IT.
- Networking with court IT professionals from over forty states and territories.
- A place to publish and read peer-reviewed papers on court IT matters.
- Input on national court IT standards.
- Instant feedback on court IT policy and technology via the CITOC listserv and CITOC Member’s Area
Why Join? –
To join – Download Membership form here …